Commercial Building Remodeling
Remodeling of non-residential premises is a procedure aimed at improving its performance property without changing the building functional type and the existing scheme of the MEP systems. It includes:
- installation of new window and door openings, changing their shape, and fixing the existing ones;
- expansion of premises by combining with adjacent rooms;
- dismantling, moving and installation of internal partitions;
- arrangement of attic storey aimed at increasing of the usable area;
- creation and modification of entrances, lobbies, etc.
Fulfillment of these and other remodeling works necessarily requires approval with the competent authorities.
In the scope of development of the building remodeling design the following legal bases should be considered:
- remodeling of non-residential buildings require approval from the Bureau of Technical Inventory. Previously, this function was carried out by the local prefecture inter-agency commission, but this practice was disestablished by the Decision №551-PP of the Moscow city Government of November 22, 2011.
- for commercial premises located in residential buildings, there is the Decision of the Moscow city Government of October 25, 2011 № 508-PP "On reconstruction and/or remodeling of residential and nonresidential premises in the blocks of flats and residential houses" (read with the Decisions of the Moscow city Government № 840-PP of December 26, 2012, № 198-PP of February 04, 2013, № 408-PP of June 25, 2013).
- if the rearrangement design involves the building facade, it requires approval from Moscow Committee for Architecture and Urban Development.
Our services and advantages of partnering with us
As part of the above stated activities, Int-Ext company renders the full range of services including premises survey, remodeling design concept development, its approval with all the required authorities, as well as the task implementation (as per client’s wish).
All elaborated by us solutions fully meet the requirements of the relevant authorities, which allows to obtain permission and to legalize premises remodeling without any problems and in the shortest time possible.
In its minimum content the remodeling design concept includes only the architectural part, text materials and plans, needed for construction and mounting works for premises rearrangement. However, in certain situations, the Bureau of Technical Inventory may request also the engineering systems sections.
The design concept total cost depends on the scope and complexity of the changes, floor area and type of the building.
Int-Ext Company will help you to successfully pass all the stages of remodeling and will professionally prepare the design concept at affordable price!